|8 a.m.- 8 p.m.|
8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
8 a.m.- 1 p.m.
We offer After Hour Emergency Service
6 Locations to Serve You Better!
Call us at the location of your choice below.
Welcome to Rainbow Dental Center
Cosmetic Dentistry • Children's Dentistry
General Dentistry • Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Are you a Candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
- FAQs About sedation dentistry (& more about sedation dentistry)
• Sedation Dentistry
After you've experienced sedation dentistry with us, you'll never have fear about going to the dentist again.
Years of neglect can be reversed in a few hours. With SEDATION DENTISTRY, we can complete most of your dental care at one time. We can often do extended treatments in a couple of appointments, including:
- Whitening yellow or stained teeth
- replacing crowns or dentures
- fixing chipped or damaged teeth
- restoring sore gums to good health
•Conscious Sedation is great for the patient and the dentist. We can address your concerns and fears. Customizing your medications and treatment to get you comfortable, completing your treatment with little or no memory; patients often express amazement and gratitude.
•Ask us about Oral Sedation Dentistry or our Anxiety Free Plan. You may be unaware of treatment with little or no memory of your dental visit!
Click below for more answers to your questions...
• Commonly Asked Questions...
- Who Is A Candidate For Sedation Dentistry?
- Are You A Candidate For Sedation Dentistry?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- In denial of a dental problem until the pain is unbearable
- Anxiety about the thought of dental treatment
- Sweaty palms or find yourself gripping the armrests
- Sensitive gag reflex or difficulty opening
- Extremely sensitive teeth
- Problems getting numb
- Complex dental problems or a need for surgery
- Make and then cancel dental appointments
- History of traumatic dental experiences
. . . then yes, you are a candidate!
If you hate all the noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care and you can't block them out, then you may want to experience sedation dentistry.• Q & A About Sedation Dentistry... Q: Will I be relaxed?
A: You will receive enough medication to make sure you are comfortable.
Q: Is sedation safe?
A: Before treatment, we will review your medical history to determine if you are a candidate. You will also be monitored during treatment.
Q: Will I remember anything?
A: At the end of treatment, you should have little or no memory of your dental visit.
Q: Will I feel any pain?
A: Most patients feel no discomfort during their treatment and feel surprisingly good afterwards.
Q: Will I feel groggy after treatment?
A: You will feel fine. We require a companion to accompany you and drive you home.
6 Great Locations to
Serve You Better!
Summit Dental Associates, PC/dba Rainbow Dental Center
(53rd & Center)
Omaha NE 68106
8041 S. 83rd Ave
LaVista, NE 68128
9513 “Q” Street
(95th & Q)
Ralston, NE 68127
2503 S. 140th Circle
(140th & Center)
Omaha, NE 68144
3932 S. 24th Street
(24th & E)
Omaha, NE 68107
Family Dental Associates, PC/dba Rainbow Dental Center
2811 N. 90th Street
(90th & Maple)
Omaha, NE 68134